Information for Dentists
The ABC’s of Apple Orthodontix
Good for You. Good for Your Patients.
A is for Apple. Apple Orthodontix is the largest provider of orthodontic care in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
B is for Braces. All we do are braces.
C why more general and pediatric dentists in the D/FW metroplex refer their patients to Apple Orthodontix for braces than to any other orthodontist.
- You can depend on us for excellent patient care and to partner with you in a respectful, professional manner.
- All of your patients–children, teens and adults–will be in the skillful hands of our experienced, highly-trained, orthodontic specialists. Orthodontists with many years of experience are common on the Apple team. We also have doctors who are Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- At Apple Orthodontix, all we do are braces. While your patients are in our care, we’ll support you by encouraging them to schedule regular, semi-annual cleanings. Then, when their orthodontic treatment is complete, your patients will return to you with the continuity of your relationship intact.
- While your patients are in braces, we’ll be happy to provide you with periodic updates complete with photos and x-rays to document their cases. We’re also available for phone and email consultations.
- You’ll find our doctors deeply committed to the field of orthodontics and to the patients and families they serve. They are highly credentialed and experienced. Some have practiced for more than 20 years. Several are published authors in the field. Some have taught orthodontics. We have specialists in pediatric dentistry, TMJ and cleft lip and palate. We also have board certified orthodontists.
- Each of our doctors considers it a privilege to play a role in changing people’s lives through their smiles.
Cutting edge, orthodontic technology.
- Right from the start, your patients will be evaluated with the most sophisticated equipment available in the industry. Digital photos and x-rays are taken at their FREE initial exam. Then, from the placement of orthodontic appliances to the conclusion of their treatment, your patients will always be treated with the finest, state-of-the-art technology available.
- Apple uses the most advanced bracket systems available, including the clear, self-ligating In-Ovation C brackets and In-Ovation L, lingual brackets from GAC, an industry leader in orthodontic appliances. These brackets mean faster results, superior aesthetics, fewer appointments and greater comfort for your patients.
- We offer metal, clear, lingual and Invisalign braces–always the best orthodontic products available.
Complimentary (FREE) orthodontic exams, x-rays and consultations ($199 value) are just the beginning!
- And because there’s no obligation, your patients can come in right away.
- We make braces affordable with low monthly payments and flexible pay plans.
- We accept most dental plans and file for your patients.
- We offer an automatic, monthly draft payment option.
- Cash is welcome! We offer a 5% discount to those patients that pay in full, up front.
- We’ll work with your patients to find the financial arrangements that are just right for them.
- We welcome your Medicaid patients at select locations.
- Apple Orthodontix is always convenient with many locations across the metroplex and more to come. We have offices in Arlington, Bedford, Cedar Hill, The Colony, Dallas, Denton, Ft. Worth, Frisco, Irving, Lewisville, Little Elm, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson and Rockwall.
- We provide some Saturday and evening appointments at select locations.
- Advanced bracket systems and NASA high-tech wires available at Apple Orthodontix mean fewer appointments, shorter appointments and less treatment time. That means less time away from school and work.
- Complete account information is always available for our patients online at www.appleortho.com.
- Appointment reminders are sent to a patient’s computer and cell phone.
- We offer the ultimate in payment convenience. Our patients can pay for their braces with an automatic, monthly draft from their bank account or credit card. That means no checks to write and no late fees to pay.
Concerned, Compassionate, Caring, Considerate.
- At each of our offices, our friendly office staff greets and treats your patients like family.
- Our offices are bright, comfortable, and inviting.
- We treat our patients with kindness and respect.
- We endeavor to be the best part of our patient’s day, so they’ll always feel good about coming to Apple Orthodontix.
- We’re happy to collaborate with you in person, on the phone or by email while your patients are in braces. We routinely provide progress reports, x-rays and photos to referring dentists who request them.
- We believe that doctors and patients who speak the same language get the best orthodontic results. That’s why we speak Spanish at all Apple Orthodontix locations.
- We speak many different languages in addition to English and Spanish.
- Your patients will enjoy logging onto www.appleortho.com. Everything about Apple Orthodontix and their personal accounts are available on this user-friendly, interactive site.
- They can click on Welcome to Apple Video for a guided tour and consult.
- Are you looking for new patients? Would you like to be on our referral lists for general and pediatric dentists? We’ll be happy to help you build your practice by referring patients to you when they call us looking for a dentist.
Convinced? Curious? Contact us.
- Please email us at email@example.com and let us know you’re interested in joining our registry of referring dentists. Tell us how to contact you and we’ll be happy to arrange a meeting at your convenience with the Apple orthodontist closest to your office to discuss the details.
- In the meantime, please view a guided tour and consult by clicking on Welcome to Apple Video.
- Why would you want to send your patients anywhere else?
Cordially, Apple Orthodontix